Want to work with us?
Check out our current openings and apply today.
Don’t see a perfect fit? We still want to hear from you! We’re always seeking people to build our team.
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Content Writer / Social Media Marketer
Requirements and Responsibilities
Understand our customers, our products, and our company’s vision and goals in order to effectively communicate the value of our products through social media.
Create engaging, compelling, and consistent content at all customer touch-points:
- Website (blog posts, product descriptions, web pages, etc.)
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok)
Ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines and SEO best practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling content across various platforms in order to foster online engagement.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong foundational understanding of SEO writing concepts and on-page optimization.
- Knowledge of current trends in social media, digital media, and traditional media.
- Technologically savvy and passionate about the digital sphere and all the possibilities it presents.
- Able to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong ability to multi-task between projects and tasks, while meeting deadlines.
- Experience writing for retail is an asset.
- Familiarity with jewelry is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent